As we start Year 2 of the Coronavirus pandemic, we would like to thank you for being so accommodating of the changes to how we deliver care.
Your willingness to embrace the alterations has been appreciated by all of our staff.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with any of our requests.
As of 19.08.21 we request the following:
- Masks to be worn by all people over 12 years of age who do not have an exemption.
- No children, partners or support person can attend.
- Appointments- remain in your car until the doctor contacts you by phone *the doctor will inform you how the appointment will proceed - longer appointments will still mostly start with phone or video.
- Toilet – please avoid using our toilet if possible.
- Please continue to use the antiseptic hand rub that is provided by Avonlea Clinic
- Vaccines are currently available for everyone aged 16 years and over in Victoria – we encourage everybody to do so
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have been to any of the public exposure sites or have been in contact with anyone who has. We can provide tele-health appointments where necessary.
- If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild, you should get tested immediately and self-isolate.
Please contact us on 4245 2007 for information pertaining to your individual circumstances.